Vyshakha Cynemas will be producing two of Dileep's upcoming films and one of them is confirmed as 2015 release. Earlier the same production house had produces two of Dileep's blockbusters Marykkundoru Kunjaadu and Ring Master.
Of late, when there was a flood of new generation movies in Mollywood media was criricizing Dileep for not being a part of that. Dileep ignored the criticism and kept on doing movies targeting the family audience. Now he has decided to work with a fresh team, full of young enthusiastic film makers. Dileep's Vishu 2015 movie, to be directed by Sidharth Bharathan, will be produced by Sameer Thahir, Ashique Usman and Shyju Khalid under the banner Hand Made Films.
Dileep hits back at his critics with back to back outstanding projects which include a film by Jeethu Joseph, Sreebala K Menon and Sidharth Bharathan. King Liar is special among them mainly because this marks the comeback of the brand Sidhique Lal, after long 20 years. The last film they worked together is Mannar Mathai Speaking, way back in 1995. Sidhique Lal follows their pattern in naming the film in English in this too and the film is titled as King Liar.
- Dileep's Upcoming Films - Exclusive Update
- Sidharth Bharathan's Movie is Dileep's Vishu Release
- Jeethu Joseph's Life of Josootty
- Ivan Maryadaraman Starts on October 3rd
- Latest Updates on Villali Veeran
- Telugu Blockbuster Maryada Ramanna gets a Malayalam Remake
- Villali Veeran is Getting Ready for Onam Release
- Ringmaster – The Clear Vishu Winner