For the first time in his career Dileep will be speaking Trissur slang in a movie. Director K Biju's upcoming movie has Dileep in the title role Apoorva G V. His original name is George Vadakkan and he is the owner if Apoorva Club, hence the title Apoorva GV.
Dileep's new film, to be directed by Shafi and scripted by Raffi, has started its first schedule in Canada this month. The title of this film is Two Countries. This is said to be a fun filled entertainer and Mamtha Mohandas is the leading lady in this. Dileep and Mamtha had earlier worked together in Passenger, Arike and My Boss.
After the blockbuster movie Marykkundoru Kunjaadu, which was released way back in 2010, Dileep is teaming up with Shafi again for the upcoming untitled movie. Rafi will be scripting for this film. Major locations include Canada. Gopi Sundar will handle the music department and other details are awaited.
- Sidhique Lal's King Liar for Christmas
- Life of Josutty Resumes This Week
- Dileep Completes Love 24 x 7 Shoot
- Dileep Movies Are Most Wanted in Satellite War
- Namitha Pramod Replaces Vedika in Chandrettan Evideya
- Life of Josootty Starts in Kattappana
- Dileep's Multiplex D Cinemaas in Chalakkudy
- Boban's Dileep Film With Sibi Uday's Script