This website is completely dedicated for the fans of Dileep and his well wishers!
The content on this website are purely for entertainment & promotional purposes only.
Dileeponline is not responsible for any complaints, actions, damages, or claims regarding content, documents, pictures, or images that you choose to display print. By utilizing any content from the DOL you agree that it retains its status as a Service Provider and is not responsible for the creation or development of the content you choose to use.
Dileeponline.com reserves the right to suspend any author-user’s writing access or close their Author account for any reason at its sole discretion.
The types of Material that Author-users are authorized to use on Dileeponline.com include:
• Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors.
• Material released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
• Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
If Dileeponline receives notice that Material posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments section where it is posted, we reserve to right to remove the material.
If you think we have published Material that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the material falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email ) that sets forth the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion. In all cases, if you do not hear a response from us within 10 days of submitting a complaint, please telephone us to confirm that we received your original complaint. Spam blockers sometimes devour important emails from strangers!
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
1. For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
2. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred.
3. For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
Have a great day !!!