Written by Admin
This website is completely dedicated for the fans of Dileep and his well wishers!
The content on this website are purely for entertainment & promotional purposes only.Dileeponline.com covers opinions, innuendo, rumor, speculation, conjecture, assumptions, opinions, hearsay, as well as facts. There is no assurance or representation that the information provided by others at this site is verified accurate or complete. Dileeponline does not make any warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the veracity, correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Additionally, links to external content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of dileeponline.com.
Dileeponline is not responsible for any complaints, actions, damages, or claims regarding content, documents, pictures, or images that you choose to display print. By utilizing any content from the DOL you agree that it retains its status as a Service Provider and is not responsible for the creation or development of the content you choose to use.
DOL'S commenter registration system has been designed so that, if a comment-user so chooses, they can remain completely anonymous, even to us.
In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
• Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
• Do not make false or misleading statements.
• Do not use obscenities.
• Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
• Do not post material that infringes on any party’s copyright, trademark or privacy.
• Do not post information that you know or suspect to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
• Keep all comments relevant to the particular subject where the comment is being posted.
• Commenters are solely responsible and liable for any and all of their comments. Dileeponline not expressly or impliedly accept any responsibility or liability for the information commenters submit nor any content posted by any commenter.
Dileeponline.com typically display images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of blog posts written by independent writers (“Authors”) in their user accounts. These independent Authors are not employees, representatives, or agents of dileeponline.com and they have no authority to represent dileeponline or enter into any contract on dileeponline.com's behalf.
Dileeponline.com reserves the right to suspend any author-user’s writing access or close their Author account for any reason at its sole discretion.
The types of Material that Author-users are authorized to use on Dileeponline.com include:
• Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors.
• Material released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
• Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
If Dileeponline receives notice that Material posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments section where it is posted, we reserve to right to remove the material.
If you think we have published Material that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the material falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email ) that sets forth the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion. In all cases, if you do not hear a response from us within 10 days of submitting a complaint, please telephone us to confirm that we received your original complaint. Spam blockers sometimes devour important emails from strangers!
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
1. For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
2. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred.
3. For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
Have a great day !!!